We are so glad you've found us! You're probably worried, scared, and feeling slightly hopeless after your dog's diagnosis -- Don't Be Discouraged! It CAN get better!
CanineMegaesophagusInfo.com is your one-stop destination for:
- Information (We're all experienced with the condition, so we know how it works!)
- Management Tips (Chairs, Food, Treats!)
- Recommended Veterinarians (We know they're good because we use them!)
- Awareness Events (Let's get ME off the "rare" list!)
- Support (Who better than ME parents to laugh, and cry with you throughout your journey!?)
Welcome to our family -- Welcome to our crazy ME world -- Let us help your dog live a long and healthy life with Megaesophagus ♥
*DISCLAIMER* We are NOT veterinarians, and we are NOT speaking on behalf of any companies or others. We ARE a community of pet parents with ME/MG dogs. The information contained on this website is not meant to diagnose, treat, or take the place of advice from your vet. Utilize this information at your own risk. - Thank you*
Megaesophagus is NOT a death sentence!
There is a frustrating lack of information accessible to pet parents given the Megaesophagus diagnosis; it often seems as if there's no hope. Our group, pet parents living with ME dogs (congenital, idiopathic, Myasthenia Gravis - young and old) and a family who have been inspired by an ME story, have decided that it's time to dispel the myth that ME is a death sentence.